Monday, August 31, 2015

More and more miracles are coming our way‏

HI EVERYONE!!!
Can I tell you I love you all, and I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!....
not that I am trunky or anything hahaha. just kidding. 
Well I just have a little bit of time to tell you all that I love you and I am so thankful to serve the Lord. This week was a rollercoaster of emotions. Sometimes I feel like a pregnant woman and I just go crazy. It is called emotional stress disorder I think haha, but it has all been worked out. My companion and I had an amazing week filled with miracles. We were able to work so diligently and then see so many people at church on Sunday. For a hard change opening a sector I felt so extremely thankful to God for giving me this one blessing of closing off this change with so many people at church. We found this one man who we just happened to call and we said hey church is on sunday here and at this time your invited and then he showed up. I was like "this does not happen every day hahahah" then we were able to visit him and he told us that he really wanted to recieve this guide. I think the best part of all of this work, is that we have been able to work with so many members here in Ambato and they are all helping us out with the work of the Lord and our investigators. It is so amazing when members tell us they want to come out with us and when we can see we have investigators to teach!!!
I am so extremly grateful for these blessings that I have seen. Like my mission President told me, you will see so many blessings in your last months of the mission and I feel like I am seeing them. 
Thank you all for your prayers, I am being lifted and helped by angels everyday.
Con mucho amor de Quito....(I am in quito today sorry forgot to tell you)
Hermana Dunkley


No comments:

Post a Comment