Monday, June 1, 2015

Feliz Día de Niño‏

Well happy kid day. As a kid today I celebrated going down lots of slides, through opticle courses and now I am going to make some bomb food!
I hope all of you remember what the scriptures say.
Matthew 18:3-4
 And said, Verily say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little childrenye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little childthe same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
So I hope you all remeber that you need to become as little children. Especially today in the Day of the Child. haha

Well I just kind of felt that I needed to say thank you today. It isn´t thanksgiving, but that doesn´t matter. Sometimes I think that we forget all the times that we need to express our gratitude. I am so very grateful to God that I can be out here. He permitted me to come here and watch over his children so I must do all that I can to help them out. I also think that he has permitted everyone of us with responsabilities to take care of his spirit children. Even when our brothers and sisters bother us sometimes we must remember that they are our responsability to take care of, given to us by God.  I have found that I am very grateful for the love and care my family has given me. I feel there love each and every day and all the love from my friends at home as well. 
I wanted to remember one happy thought as a child in this great day. I thought of church and all the times I felt the love from my own family and from my extended family in my ward. I can truly say that thanks to all of them I have been changed to be a better person. I hope to be able to do the same for those here so that they can feel the love from me.
I am so grateful to all of you and hope that you all too can be grateful for the opportunities you all have had as children, because we are all children even now, and remeber that it is thanks to God that we were brought here to this earth.
les amo muchísimo
Con mucho de puente 8,
Hermana Dunkley





No comments:

Post a Comment