Monday, June 8, 2015

El Espíritu Santo‏

well no baby dunks yet. so I am sad. but we had a baptism. So I am happy.
This 6 Junio 2015 we baptized Jennifer and Britney Bravo. They are so amazing and cute girls. They want to do everything they can to keep moving forward. I am happy!  well now we just have to keep finding people so we can continue with these great things that are going on here.
Now something spirtiual...um...you would think that I would have something super fast considering that my life is centered around the Spirit...
ok yeah. well the little girl we baptized this saturday shared something so amazing in her testimony. She said as she was being baptized that she felt like a warm feeling in her heart like it was the only thing that was dry as she was sumerged in the water. It was so sweet because that little explanation is so true for all of us as we feel the spirit. sometimes when it is raining outside and we have to go and work anyway, I feel like the only thing dry in my is the Spirit as well.  It can be felt so strongly and help us out when we feel like there isn´t any other hope. I am so grateful for the testimony of children because they can truly see things a whole lot simpler and like God wants us to see and do things.
I am so grateful to have the privilige to have known them and shared with them. Thank you all for all that you do.
Con mucho amor del cyber que está en el triangulo en San Rafael,
Hermana Dunkley








No comments:

Post a Comment