Monday, June 15, 2015

The rights we have‏

Hey everyone! I AM AN AUNT!!! SOY TÍA!!!!
I am so happy. Well I don´t know what my nephew is called yet. So baby Dunks is here!!! haha.
So something I just wanted to tell you all is that we had changes. I am sad that Hermana Costa isn´t here, but now I will be able to be with Hermana Pace and she is awesome so that is fine. 

Well I have been thinking a lot about our agency lately and I wanted to share something with you all. When I was younger I got mad at God for a little while because he didn´t make everything in my  life work how I wanted it too. I only wanted to know why he had let others fall into long paths and i got mad at Him because my life wasn´t perfect like I had always wanted it to be. Then I thought recently about these thoughts and this was a major change in my conversion. I only could change because I was able to let go of those feelings and accept that God has given us the opportunity to choose what path we go down and it is what we do with that gift that can really bring us joy. My life has changed a lot since those days. I am so grateful for our right to choose even though sometimes I feel sad that others choose other paths,I must be grateful for agency because without it we would only be living a life without happiness. I am so grateful for these things he has given me and I hope you all understand that He will give us what we deserve, but if we give him our agency He will give us even more than we can imagine. I love you all and I am grateful to my Father for the right I have to choose.
Con mucho amor de Armenia,
Hermana Dunkley







No comments:

Post a Comment