Monday, September 28, 2015

Miracles

So one of the many miracles we have been able to see. The baptism of Bryan. It was such a spirtual day and it was so great. He is a super funny kid and he is so awesome. He has had a harder life, but he truly chose to change. It was so amazing when he bore his testimony and said Thank you to everyone for the faith you all have had in me. He said that it was hard to change, but he truly wanted to do it. He thanked us too, and I was astonished, it feels so good to help others to come unto Christ and to see them take these steps. I cant wait to see these upcoming days that we are able to help others to recieve this step of baptism. The miracles just keep on coming. We have to work hard to be able to recieve them. I am so grateful for what Christ has done for me and for the chance I still have to keep on changing. I need these last weeks so that I can still change and become a better person, and so that I can have more amazing experiences as a missionary. There is only one time I can serve a mission this way, and I hope to be able to do it like Christ desires me to do it.

Thank you everyone for everything....We will see you in 3 weeks.
Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley







No comments:

Post a Comment