Monday, September 14, 2015

Get caught in the work

Well not much time again, but I need to tell you all that we are seeing miracles. I am so thankful. This amazing family went to church yesterday and now we are going to help them to keep moving forward. I am so excited to see them baptized this change. I know it will happen. We are doing great here working hard and just pushing forward this last little bit that is left in the change.
Now I just need to share one thing that sister Mori shared with me, Elder Jeffrey Holland. "When the Savior comes I want to be caught living the gospel. I want to be surprised right in the act of spreading the faith and doing something good. I want the Savior to say to me 'Jeffrey' because He knows all of our names ' I recognize you not by your title but by your life, the way you are trying to live and the standards you are trying to defend. I see the integrity of your heart..."
I hope one day I can say the same thing of my own life and that one day each and every one of you can too. I am so thankful that I can say at least for now that I am trying to do these things. I want to be caught sharing the gospel when the Savior comes as well. I love you all and wish you an amazing week.
Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley




No comments:

Post a Comment