Monday, September 21, 2015

El cambio‏

Well first off sorry, this computer wont let me put any pictures on, but its alright, you will all see my face rather soon. 

What do I want to tell you all? I am struggling to write in english. I have thought over how to speak, it is kind of hard. I am not quite sure if that is written correctly. 

Okay. So let me say it gets harder at the end. I thought it would get easier, but that is a lie. haha. 
The great thing is that thanks to this time I have spent here my convert Alfonso, that I always talk so highly of was able to go to the temple. As soon as he finished a year as a member he did it. I think that is so amazing, because I know that it is only thanks to our Savior that I had the opportunity to knock on his door and help him recieve this gospel. I think of how amazing it feels to help people choose the right and become baptized and then I think of how it is even more amazing it is when someone chooses to take that next step and recieve more blessings from God. He made a huge sacrifice in going there, but he choose to do it because he knew it was right. 

I am so grateful that I can serve a mission. This week an elder asked me if I could sum up my mission in one word what would it be. I thought change.  The most important thing that has happened to me in my mission is the change in my conversion that I have been able to have. I have seen so many other changes as well, in the people of Ecuador, in my family at home, in the way I see the world in general...but the greatest change has been the change in my relationship with God and Jesus Christ. I hope you all can meditate in the relationship you all have with them. It is something so important, because without them we are all just here living and then nothing else will matter, but thanks to Our Father, and Savior, there is life in each and every one of us. I testify this to you all, because the one thing that I can do as a missionary is testify and I most do it until the last day I have that authority as a missionary.

Thank you for your prayers, love, and help. I feel your support each day.
Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley



No comments:

Post a Comment