Monday, October 5, 2015

Ambato, Ecuador

Well I was hoping to throw a lot of quotes in herre from conference, but they arent all loaded up yet, so there went my idea. haha. Conference was so amazing I loved it so much and I was so happy. It turned out to be a conference that really helped me out. I loved when they helped me to see what I need to do. I felt it was really cool that lots of them asked us to ask ourselves questions. It has made me ponder a lot in my heart. I loved the stories that they told and all of the advice they gave us. It was a wonderful experience being able to sustain 3 new apostles. I feel like they all gained our love when they shared those beautiful testimonies. I am so exited to keep trying to apply these things in my life. This next Sunday I have to share with my ward in Ambato how the mission has made a difference in my life....the thing is I dont know how to express there isnt one thing that hasnt changed...well to make sure that that makes sense I wanted to say that everything has changed about me in the mission. The amazing thing is that it has been a change so amazing and I can't wait to keep going. 

As the time goes down to coming home I have been thinking a lot about how I want to keep the changes I have made, and conference made it very obvious to me....the goal is exaltation, discpleship is a journey. We as disciples of Christ need to be on the right journey never stop, never weary.  Keep going. As I look back on all this time, thats what I think it has been a journey that never stops. Just the scenery changes sometimes. So as the scenery changes from here to there we must go and do as the Lord commands. I am grateful for all of you. I hope that you all will be okay and keep going on.

Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley





No comments:

Post a Comment