Monday, July 6, 2015

Como sobrellevamos nuestras cargas‏

How to bare your burdens with ease. Well I think it is better as a question because I am still trying to figure that out. There are times where we just struggle to know how to continue onward, but the best thing to do is trust in God. I read a story in an Ensign once, or Liahona, I am not sure what they call it anymore, but I read a story about a man who felt like he received his trials and problems so much that he was like in a boat in the middle of a stormy ocean. That sometimes we aren´t sure how to get to safe land, but God will always put it into view and help us to get back up even when we fall. I feel like he has done that for me. He has shown me how to stay sailing and he has lightened my burdens everyday of my life. I thought the hard part was over so long ago, but we must go through trials to be able to learn.whoops i wasn't finished...haha. 
This may sound depressing, but I am not depressed. haha. I am truly happy and thankful for the gifts God has given me. I feel so much more stronger now than I ever had before in my life. I hope for a better tomorrow so that I can continue to grow and learn. 
I like what Elder Cicon said this week. Just remember that God does care. He worries about us and loves us so much.
Thank you all for your support and prayers, I can feel the strength from them.
Con mucho amor de Ecuador,
Hermana Dunkley





No comments:

Post a Comment