Monday, July 27, 2015

Changes

Well I decided to write a little bit earlier today because my mom is mad that I don´t write you all a lot, like my old companion Hermana Pace would so here we go....I will make it long.

I had changes and now I am in Ambato with my new companion Hermana López. She is very sassy and different and she will probably kill me, (That means she will be my last companion...not that she will actually kill me)  We are going to be reopening a sector here in Ambato and we will be doing more divisions, but now with the Hermanas here in Ambato. President is trying to make me not trunky by making me do all this, but that is all right I wanted to do this, I am happy that it is now real. So we got a new house today, we had to put it all together and we have like 4 bedrooms so we are spacing everything out all nicely haha. Now I just need to get to know everything because I have no idea where anyone or anything is. That is the fun part about being in a new sector and reopening it. Someone brings to your house and then says alright go get to know everything and dont get lost. I am excited to be on my toes for the next few days hahaha.

So I think the worst part about having only one more change of city is when you have to leave another family behind. I had lived there for so long that I felt horrible having to say goodbye to everyone. The worst thing that could have ever happened to me. I think one thing that you don´t expect at home is loving people so much and then all of a sudden just having to leave them behind, without the reassurance that you will see them again.  I have done that too many times now and I hope that I will be able to come back to see them one day in this life, because if not, I would definately lose a part of my life that I have come to know so much. Some of the members in my old sector called me the latinga. They told me I had become latina by heart, it just didn´t work that I have a little bit of a gringa accent and really really white skin. So I really have embraced all of this, I mean everytime I hear latin music I get excited and all I want to do is salsa dance sometimes. haha.

Wow this is hard to focus for so much time with technology I get distracted like every 5 seconds. I think that is what happens when you go 15 months without it. 

Right now I am so thankful for the time I was able to have in my old sector, I was able to learn a lot of patience and see a lot of miracles. I am so grateful for that. Just being able to work hard with people you love and with a companions that want to work hard too. I am so grateful for the people who have helped me out and given me the chance to keep on working hard here in Ecuador I am grateful to my Savior and all that he has done for me. I hope you all have a great week!!!

Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley








No comments:

Post a Comment