Monday, July 20, 2015

Another Miracle

Well I am very happy today. We went to support an elder that has to go home for his health, and it was a great experience. I have never seen someone that just feels so broken down with the knowledge that he has to go home. I am grateful that I can finish my mission out and also have known him to help him out in these last days of his mission.  
  So I had a great experience helping in old lady down the stairs today. Let me just say random acts of service are amazing, especially when they say,"Dios le pague, muchísimas gracias" it makes me happy inside. So if you ever see a random way you can serve someone do it, you will honestly feel great!!!
  This last week we were able to have some amazing blessings. We had struggled to help people out and get into there houses and no body was planning on going to church which made us sad, then we just prayed that a miracle would happen and some investigator could go to church the next day. How quickly does God answer our prayers when we are in need let me just say. As we arrived to church we saw these twins and another boy, and sure enough twins from Guyaquil came to our ward and brought a new investigator their cousin. It was amazing and it made us really excited to work with him. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for answering my prayers!
May you all have a wonderful week,
Con Mucho amor de Quito,
Hermana Dunkley









No comments:

Post a Comment