Monday, April 6, 2015

Even when you fall you can always get back up‏

Querido familia,
Que maravillosa ese conferencia general. Aprendí mucho de las palabras de nuestro profetas vivientes, y espero que ustedes también pudieron aprender de sus palabras. 

I am so thankful for the conference we were able to have I recieved so many answers to my questions. Well this week didn´t  look the  best on paper, but it was a week filled with hard work, lessons learned, lots of walking and funny stories, and some crazy insights. Yesterday I felt bad like I hadn´t done all that I could, then I thought about the things I could accomplish, and when I was able to sit with an investigator in one of the sessions of general conference and see how he felt participtating in that for the first time, I felt really good and like I had made a difference in the life of someone.  Now I just have hope to continue to feel like that even when sometimes the mission can be hard.  I am so grateful for this time and just wanted to tell you all. I hope you can continue to have a smile on your face even when you have bad days. 

Just remember that even when a sister missionary falls in the mud she can always get back up and serve. (that is all you guys are going to get of the story)

Con mucho amor de Armenia,
Hermana Dunkley 






No comments:

Post a Comment