Monday, April 20, 2015

Bearing burdens with hope‏

Hello Everyone!! 
How are you all doing?
I am doing great. Just some few thoughts from this week and a video I saw on mormon messages that is from

 David A. Bednar he says,"Each of us also carries a load. Our individual load is comprised of demands and opportunities, obligations and privileges, afflictions and blessings, and options and constraints. Two guiding questions can be helpful as we periodically and prayerfully assess our load: “Is the load I am carrying producing the spiritual traction that will enable me to press forward with faith in Christ on the strait and narrow path and avoid getting stuck? Is the load I am carrying creating sufficient spiritual traction so I ultimately can return home to Heavenly Father?”

Sometimes we mistakenly may believe that happiness is the absence of a load. But bearing a load is a necessary and essential part of the plan of happiness. Because our individual load needs to generate spiritual traction, we should be careful to not haul around in our lives so many nice but unnecessary things that we are distracted and diverted from the things that truly matter most."

I truly love this because I think that we all have trials that are hard to live with and burdens that bring us down, but when truly can see that the burdens are what help us to lead onward we can find the guidance we need to continue onward.

This week I had some burdens with the responsabilites that I have and the people that I become worried about,  but as I listened to this I could truly see that it is possible to overcome all of those things.

I love you all so much
Con mucho amor de Armenia,
Hermana Dunkley




No comments:

Post a Comment