Monday, March 30, 2015

The Spirit in our lives

Well I just want to express how amazing it feels to feel the Spirit in my life. I have been contemplating these feelings this last week because it has been truly amazing. I feel so  much stronger, lighter, and happier. I also feel like I laugh more when I feel the Spirit, and well I had a really cool experience. Last week someone asked us like how often we felt the Spirit. My companion and I thought about it and we were like...almost all the time.  Then the person said how can I do that. I thought about that a lot. How can we feel the spirit more strongly in our lives? As I sat in the womens conference which I really enjoyed. I saw that I understood exactly how the women prepared their talks. With examples, principles, scriptures, and quotes I started to be all missionarish and think of stuff then I stopped and was like how do I  feel....I feel good I feel the Spirit. Even though we had just eaten and I was feeling like the dreams were coming it was really awesome.

So my answer is really simple.To feel like the Spirit is sanctifiying our lives we have to do some simple things.  Read the scriptures, go to church, and pray in every moment. If we go throughout the whole day and can´t recognize the moments when we felt the Spirit....It was a day lost because it i s so much more important that we can continue to feel these things that are very important. So a challenge that our gospel principles teacher gave us, was to write down the moments and then explain why. So I am going to start doing that and you all can too. It is such an amazing idea. 

I know the Spirit is apart of this work for a reason. When our investigator asked us how we knew that this was all true and we both said because we felt it, he couldn´t believe us. I know it is true that this feeling 
can´t mean anything else. I love you all so much!

Con mucho amor de Armenia,
Hermana Dunkley


No comments:

Post a Comment