Monday, March 23, 2015

Changes

Well now I have been changed yet again. My life in the mission has been pretty crazy, but yeah thats what happens sometimes. Well now I have been called to be a hermana lider in Los Chillos. So that means I will be closer to Quito and more stores and stuff haha. 

It was so hard for me to hear these news because I really loved Guranda and my companion and my zone, and it was just wow.  I learned a lot about how I need to keep moving forward when it is hard, and just love with all of my heart.  One of the elders was telling me today that I am vary charitable towards others that is why it was so hard for me to leave a place that I only knew for 6 weeks.  My companion and I prayed a lot yesterday and all I hope is that she can continue strengthening herself and Guranda. So here is something really fast for my mom, when you say Chillos its like Cheyos so thats how you prounouce it haha. 

Now I will be with Hermana Costa she is from Venezuela (sorry she isn´t from peru) and she is genuienly amazing. I am so excited to start this change out helping the people here and also a lot of hermanas in the mission.  It is something that is truly amazing and exciting. Well I love you all and I am sorry I can´t write so much this week, but just one spirtual thought before I go.

I have found that loving others matters a whole lot more than anything else. It is what really values when you are serving the Lord. I can feel the Spirit so strongly when I speak about these things and also when I just live what the Lord desires me to live and do.  I truly love this work and am so grateful for all that he does for me. This week we taught a girl about why it was important to have charity for others and we read moroni 7:47-48 and it was amazing as we talked with her about the importance of having love for others.  I know we can all grow and become better when we do it. I love you all.
Con mucho amor de Quito...(de nuevo)
Hermana Dunkley



No comments:

Post a Comment