Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Crear el Exito‏

Sorry I am a little crazy today and forgot that I needed to write something to all of you.  Well all I can say is that my cousin Trevor this last week had it right on the dot. We work and sometimes dont see anything.  We talk with people all day long and we walk everywhere that we can go, but it is just like we dont see any of the fruits of our labors.  Something that my mission president has emphasized in this last month is that we create our own success.  We cannot just say that God will give us what we desire if we have a lot of faith.  It is the faith with works. We must excercise our faith and go about doing everything we can to create our success so that we can help guide others to come unto this work.  Right now we have our own challenges, because so many people dont want to listen to our message or work on Sundays and cant progress.  That doesnt mean that I feel like it is impossible it just means that I need to have more faith and work with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength.  I feel surprisngly at peace that although, we sometimes dont see the fruits of our labors, we can always try to create our own success.  We can look for the ways, study the scriptures, and put our faith in God, so that we never lack those things that will help us to move forward in life. I feel that these applies to all of us.  Create our own success in every way in your lives. And you will find the blessings that you desire!


Put your faith in God and work Hard!!!

Con Mucho Amor De Baños,
Hermana Dunkley








No comments:

Post a Comment