Monday, October 12, 2015

I am still seeing miracles‏

Well hi.....I mean buenas tardes ¿como están con todo? Espero que estén bien. 
I have had the most amazing week. It was so hard and we worked our butts off. 
One of the coolest things is that we recieved a call on Friday from a member to come and visit a family with them that night. It was a really awesome experience. I dont know I feel like God is giving me these last couple of moments as a gift.  Literally we found 4 new investigators in that home that night and they truly needed to listen to our message. Their home was so humble and I felt so filled with the spirit to talk to them about how they can have in eternal family. 
I was able to see another miracle. Our Investigator finally recieved his answer, and he told us that he knew it was true, but that he was going to go to the military and that he can´t be baptized right now, but that when he gets out for vacations in three months that he wants to be baptized.  That was like a shock to me. It hit me so hard, because I wanted to baptize him this week so bad, he was my hope for the end of my mission, but i know God has a plan for everyone and I know he will make this step later on in his life. 

I think sometimes we desire things so that wee look good in front of others or other prideful reasons, but honestly all this work is what God does. Everyone of the people I have had the privelege to help be baptized out here aren't because I taught them well or nothing like that, it is only because Christ used me to get to them. Everyone of them are Christ´s converts and I am grateful I had the privelge to be a missionary. I still have one more week and I think I will just testify to you all next week!!!
and tell you about the cuy that I am going to eat this weekend...pray for me people please. I dont know if i can do it alone. I need to leave Ecuador with my intestine still working.
Love you all!!!
Con mucho amor de Ambato,
Hermana Dunkley








No comments:

Post a Comment