Monday, February 2, 2015

The opportunity to serve is like no other‏

First off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. Feliz Cumple.

Well this week has been one with a lot of lessons that I have had to learn. I honestly feel like when we have lessons to learn it is better to have learned them so you don´t have to learn them again, but I wouldn´t ever take anything back from the things I was able to do for others in this last week, and the things I was able to learn myself as well. I was honestly really grateful for the lessons I was able to learn and now I will be able to have an even better week, because I have become a little bit smarter. haha

Now something that I want to share with all of you is something that I have been able to learn about myself through these lessons I have learned. That whenever I have trials or hardships I am postive. Even though I have hard weeks, I am happy today to be here, and that I still have my two arms and legs to help serve other people who need my help. That is what I was able to see in this last week.  We were able to help a young woman with 3 children under 5 recieve the food that she desperately needed and we were able to do something for her that I hadn´t done for others before in my life.  I was able to feel the Spirit so strongly helping her and it made me all the much more happy to know that God is always thinking of others. We were able to find other people who have been less active for 10 years and all this woman wanted was for the missionaries to find her because she felt unworthy to go to church, and we happened to find her in a moment that she needed the most and now I am just so glad to be able to feel in the moment when we need to visit someone in need. All I hope is that we can continue to do that and get better.

I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve. I love my Father in Heaven, and I love serving others. These things I can feel in my heart so strongly
Love you all
Con mucho amor de Baños,
Hermana Dunkley

No comments:

Post a Comment