Monday, January 26, 2015

Short and Sweet

Ok well I forgot to write a big email for everyone so it is going to be short and sweet. 

I know this church is true and I just feel in my heart the love of God and all that he does for his children. I feel sad when I see all the hardships that people go through in their lives, but then I just think about this.  We can always make a difference in our lives when we push forward to do so. We just have to take the first step to do so.  If we have the desire we can do it. 
I know my Savior died for me so that I could repent and make a change in my life.  So that even though I make mistakes I could come back from those mistakes to be better. 

This week we had two investigators in the church that are the family of a convert. It was truly amazing and the way this woman Lorena brings in to her home and jokes with us and everything is just so refreshing and nice I love it. I am so thankful for all that I am able to do as a missionary.

I hope you all are doing well at home and remember all the steps you can take today to live a better tommorow. wow that was so great I should right it down. 
ha
I love you all 
Con mucho amor de Baños,


Hermana Dunkley

No comments:

Post a Comment