Monday, January 19, 2015

The Will of God

Bueno, esta semana fue muy bien. Estaba muy feliz, y ahora no esta tan frió entonces espero que siga con el calor. Ahora ustedes probablemente están pensando, "ella va a continuar a hablar en español porque si sí yo no voy a leer más" No preocupe es solo un habito no mas. 

Well I hope everyone knows how to use google translate for that one. haha.

Hi family, and Friends.  I hope all of you are doing well. I am too. 
This week was a little sad because we weren´t able to recieve permission to baptize one of the youth that we were teaching and so he will have to wait until he turns 18 in June, but we hope that he will recieve a miracle. We know that if it is God´s will it must be done and so we just hope that he can continue to go to church, and no lose faith.  Good news is that an investigator who has been assiting the church for almost 8 months is going to be able to be married in this week. So we have faith that everything will work out for her so that she can recieve what she needs to be married and then baptized. 

Ok now something that I saw today that I really liked was the mormon message that is called the will of God. I was thinking about that a lot because lots of times I feel like that. I feel like our Gardner, Heavenly Father, has pruned me down so many times, because I need to grow and change into the tree that will bear good fruit. And then I remember how much it hurts when I feel cut down by Him, how much humility I am requiered to learn. Then I remember something really important,that now I feel so much stronger. I feel like the things I have been able to learn and change, have strengthened me to bear the good fruit and not just a little but all of me that I can give. I am so thankful for that reason.  I know that is really important and I hope that you all can think of that too, when you feel the most confused, or why we have to be brought down so low.  It is honestly only because we have to grow so much taller than we were before.

I have a testimony that this church is true and that we can all be pruned to become better persons. I hope that all of you can make goals for yourselves to do more and be more. 
It will make such a difference in your life!

Con mucho amor de Baños,
Hermana Dunkley
I'm going to be an Aunt! I'm buying Toys!!

My mom sent me Rice Krispie treats with Lucky Charms!! My Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment