Monday, May 11, 2015

A picture is a thousand words‏

Hi everyone. 

Well. I am at a loss of words this week. Sometimes I just get to this part and I think well what do I say. It is hard when everyone has lots of expectations for my emails. I try to keep them good, but then sometimes I get here and I am all out of ideas. Well anyways. I was thinking and they always say a picture is a thousand words so here is my picture to explain how I am doing. 

Soy feliz como misionera y solo quiero seguir como misionera. 

I hope that all the mothers in the world had a great day yesterday. I just wanted to tell of my mothers in Claremont 1 ward that I miss them and love them so much. I am so grateful for my own mother and all she does for me. My grandmothers and there examples for me and also just the hard work they do each and everyday for every single one of us. I am so grateful for your support out here and I hope that everything will continue well for all of you.  I love you all

oh ps...congrats to Jared Cicon and Dylan Wride on their mission calls!!! 

Con mucho amor de Armenia,
Hermana Dunkley






No comments:

Post a Comment