Thursday, January 23, 2014

Beginnings

Hi I am Madison Dunkley and I am a Mormon.  Well to be more specific I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am preparing to serve a mission in the area of Quito, Ecuador and I want to share my experiences with anyone who would like to hear about those experiences. This means, as the title says, I will be gone for 18 months to serve the Lord and share the gospel with anyone willing to hear or learn.  Anyways through my extra crazy life I am just gonna share all that happens and how I am getting ready to leave...which is so stressful by the way. Anyways so excited and here is the quick details of how it happened.
I did not think I would be going on a mission when I turned 18.  I had so many plans for the rest of my life and to be honest a mission was not one of them.  After some soul searching and some hardcore praying and fasting I realized that whether I liked or not a mission was in my future.  So that is how I got to this point in my life.  So from here on out I will be sharing some quick things about how I plan to get on my mission while finishing up a semester here at BYU-Idaho and leaving exactly two weeks after finals. HERE WE COME APRIL 23.


-MADS

No comments:

Post a Comment